Job Type – Full time. Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:30.
Salary – Negotiable
Silver Cloud are Scotland’s fastest growing telecommunications provider. We provide voice and data solutions in all shapes and sizes to customers across almost every sector. We are a major supplier of phone systems, telephone lines, broadband circuits, mobile hardware and SIM cards and are looking for an experienced project co-ordinator to manage installations through the order process from sales to completion. This role involves customer service, resource scheduling, liaising with 3rd parties and some commercial awareness.
- Scheduling of engineering resources for surveys, projects and faults
- Understanding customer requirements versus what is being delivered & handle any deviations or amendments to in-flight projects in parallel with other activities.
- Updating internal platforms, systems and third-party portals.
- Arranging network service installations through 3rd party carriers.
- Organising kit delivery.
- Assisting in support tasks where required such as line tests, talking the customer through making changes etc.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Must be well organised and able to work to deadlines and manage own tasks efficiently
- Previous telecoms experience desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and willingness to learn and adaptable to change
- Experience of dealing with customers, internal colleagues and suppliers in relation to progressing and co-ordinating key components of an order
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task without dropping the ball
- Be prepared to own an issue and see through to resolution by liaising with internal departments to provide a timely and satisfaction resolution for the customer; being the customer advocate.
Do you want to be a valued member of a fun team? If so send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org